Walmart Credit Card Applications
A rare consumer will pass by an opportunity to get access to the Walmart specialties, especially if it is a financing offer. Walmart offers consumers two credit cards: Walmart Discover and Walmart credit cards. The fist one can be used outside the Walmart shops, everywhere the Discover is accepted. The second one is especially for shopping at Walmart as in stores, as at online shops.
Both cards allow consumers shop at Walmart and get some perks which are not available to non-Walmart cardholders. The cash back is comparable with the other credit cards' cash back though. And when you are thinking of applying for a Walmart credit card it is worth comparing with other credit card offers.
Shop via ShopDiscover and earn 5% Cashback Bonus on every purchase you make at Walmart!
0% intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 14 Months.
NO Annual Fee.
Earn 2 Points per $1 on Gas, Grocery, and utility purchases and 1 Point per $1 everywhere else.
More Alternatives to Walmart Credit Cards:
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 18 months. After that, the APR will be 11.99%-21.99% based upon your creditworthiness.26
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Citi® Easy DealsSM Get what you want for less. Earn Citi Easy Deals Points for the purchases you make with your card. Redeem your points for great online deals on name-brand merchandise, gift cards and even local deals.
- Affordable Monthly Payments.69
- No Annual Fee.68
- $25 OFF $100 - Promo Code #APR25. ENDS on May 6, 2014.
- 1% back on all gas purchases.
- No limit to the gas rewards you can earn.
- Rewards post to your account automatically each month.
- Fair. No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. Pay up to midnight ET online or by phone on your due date without a fee. Plus, paying late won´t raise your APR.±
- Generous. 5% cash back at Home Improvement Stores, Furniture Stores and Bed Bath & Beyond® on up to $1,500 in purchases from April through June 2014 when you sign up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.±
- Human. 100% U.S.-based customer service available any time.
- Must have Active Debit Card or Credit Card to qualify.
- $500 Credit Limit.
- No Credit Check.
Walmart MoneyCenter - financial services you might be looking for
The Wall-Mart Stores, Inc. or simply Walmart is a large retail corporation. Started as a store at Bentonville (Arkansas), Walmart grew and went to online market. Nowadays, Walmart offers their consumers different financial services except the products they sell.
Walmart offer the wide range of money management services. From gift cards to money transfers, from check cashing to money orders, you will find the service you need.
If you need a card from Walmart you can apply for a Walmart credit card, prepaid card or buy a Walmart gift card.
Walmart money cards are the same prepaid cards. They are reloadable and can be used in-stores or online. The cards bear Visa or MasterCard label which allows you to use them everywhere they are accepted. Money cards can be used by minors of 16 and 17 years old. They can also apply for a MoneyCard if they have parents' permission. Walmart prepaid money cards are available online and in any checkout line at Walmart.
Walmart credit card applications are available at any store register, jewelry kiosks and online. If you apply online and get approved, you can start using it immediately. While if you apply at register and approved, you are given a temporary shopping pass which can only be used at the store you applied.
Walmart Credit card and Walmart Discover card are mostly the same. Except, the Walmart Discover is accepted at any place Discover is accepted and will bring you 1% cash back with every purchase.
Walmart credit cards do not have an annual fee and will allow you to choose the payment due date. That will help you to be current with all your payments. You will receive your free FICO score every month, when you enroll in electronic statements online. Thus, you will be able to monitor your score and see if you manage your credit account well.